Skip to content
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 500 ml of cream
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- The hero, black truffle!
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Peel the potatoes and add to salted water in a large pot.
- Once the water is boiling, cook the potatoes for 15 minutes or until they are soft when tested with a fork.
- Drain them well while hot and mash them with a potato masher or pass through a potato ricer until they are as smooth as possible.
- Add butter (to your taste) and cream little by little until the mash becomes really smooth and creamy.
- Using a truffle slicer, thinly slice the truffles or you can grate if you prefer. Add the truffle to the potatoes and mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to your liking.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection